Lashing is no lesser than an art form. The lash experts have two choices, they either can make the lashes they use by hand or they take premade lashes and attach them to their client’s eyes. Here is a difference between pre-made fans and hand made fans.
Handmade fans are normally created by the lashing artist. Here is what the process of creating lashes includes.
- Select thin and lightweight lashes.
- Putting the lashes next to each other in the shape of a fan.
- The number of lashes may be customized as per the customer requirement that how dense lashes they want.
- Once the artist put the lashes together, there comes another step to put the lashes in the adhesive, remember to take less adhesive to make it look perfect.
- Make sure that the lashes correctly matches the client’s lashes so that they look natural.
Pros And Cons Of Handmade Eyelashes
- It will not damage the natural eyelashes.
- Very low material cost.
- It is applied by an expert so he or she will test your natural lashes then will apply them.
- It takes more time to get the handmade extension.
- The removal time of these eyelashes is also increased
The process of pre-made fans is almost similar to handmade fans. The process of bringing the fans together and sticking them to form a fan is done by a machine.
- The thin thread of lashes is brought together and arranged in a lash tray.
- The lashes are either heat-bonded or connected with a particular adhesive.
- Then the lashes are curled and rolled in the desired amount in the machine.
- Once the curl is made they are open up and brushed before coming out of the machine.
Pros And Cons Of Pre-Made Eyelashes
- The processing time is much lesser than the handmade lashes.
- They are customized as per the need of the client.
- The lashes are perfect as they are made by machines under guidance.
- They can damage the natural eyelashes.
- Can cause issues such as itching and other eye issues.
Both types of lashes are best if you take expert advice before using them.
This post was written by Natali Roshau. Natali has over 10 years of experience as a lash artist and is the owner of Lash Addict Studio. Lash Addict studio offers eyelash extensions in St Petersburg FL. In addition to being a lash artist, she also offers eyelash training certifying girls across the nation!